Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spocktober is upon us!

Well Happy Spocktober everybuddy!! What a new fresh and fucking exciting way to celebrate the 10th month of the year. Rocktober is soooo fucking tired...I mean with all the NĂ¼-Metal and shitty bullshit currently on the Sirius radio stations I feel as if Rocktober is fucking dead to me! Octoberfest happens in September so fuck that noise! Also, to truly respect Spock and all that he stood for...we need to have no feelings nor fucking emotions. Ladies, I expect a lot from you this month I know...but together we can fucking DO IT!! In the immortal words of Spock "Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence." Fuckin saaaweeeet!

And...don't forget, this is the month that we all need to rock the Spocker!!

2 in the baby and 2 in the poopy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment