Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello DAAAAAVE...

If any of you have seen League of Gentlemen You know it's a fucking hilarious sketch comedy. But, it's been brought to my attention that I like horrible TV/music/movies/food/art. But I say fuck you Pikachu! Give me a Saturday night cooped up in my house with Red Dwarf and The Mighty Boosh and I'll show you a fella with a boner not unlike a summer sausage swollen by it's lack of refrigeration! Any who...I babble...it's cause I'm older than the sun...

This video is from the first mentioned show & 2001 Space Odyssey.

Jesus' sweet, sweet balls! I can't watch that without accidentally blowing my lines of morning coke all over my desk! Now, I'll show you the original clip from the shoo. (if you hate face paint DO NOT WATCH)


Hold your horses/unicorns/centaurs/pegasi/allicorns and get off my balls! I know it seems racist...well...maybe, I don't know, but I thought it was funny as fucking shit!! Check out the eps...maybe you'll laugh, or maybe you're a pussy and can't hang with the british flave! Either way, I'll keep watchin and I'll keep postin shit you hate! Watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment