Thursday, October 8, 2009

R2 f*cking kidding me!!

When I was a kidder...12-13 or so, my dad pulled me into his room for a little speech bout the birds and the bees. Ya see he was sick and in bed...he gave me the drill, ya know, how you do it, where to put it, how fucking awesome it feels etc... Then, he began to develop a sneeze. When that sneeze came to fruition it took the form of a neon green gelatinous blob hurling towards me...I tried to Matrix that shit, but it hit me smack fucking dab between the eyes.

I tell that story, because it was the worst day of my life. Until now. I don't have the motherfucking R2 beanie from fucking GOD. Until I receive/purchase this fucking beanie...everyday, will be the worst day of my life.

Order said fucking amazing beanie at Smitten with yarn's Etsty store.

bee...boop...bop...

No comments:

Post a Comment