Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Toss PetSalad's Coins

Heads I win. Tails I win.

This cat right here name of PETSALAD Has some coin pendant type dealies for sale on Etsy. These shiny titbids have got my jewelry lovin ass all juiced up like my long time tradition...Aloe Sundays!

Christ! What do you f•cking choose? The PORKLACE? *SHUT UP* Or the TITNICKLE!!? And this shit right here is double the bang for your buck. Not only do you get a sweet bare ass coin necklace jobber but you get to back that b•itch up with the holy grail of lady bits bizness necklace! I mean if you're lady won't let you tattoo titties on your neck then why the fu•ck wouldn't you get the next best thing!




Oh and on a side note. Tuesday evenings aren't only for Tacos...there be a need for a little Conan the Barbarian Soundtrack love. Sh•t is saga-mazing to the fantasy power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment