Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Thing•esque and sweet as Lucy Lawless' nips ZOMBIE ZOMBIE


It's gay as gay that I have to make the vid so small...watch that sh•t on youtube...

Influenced by Krautrock and f•ckin horror soundtracks (e.g., Goblin, John Carpenter), Zombie Zombie is a French indie electronic duo with balls enough to grace us with their motherf•ckin vintage synthesizers...and just bein plain f•ckin sweet. This video is amazing as balls.

Thanks to Sarvas for sendin me this video. I'm forever in his debt, specially since he just put the f•ckin Trailer Park Boys Seasons 1-6 in snail mails for me!! Love this f•ckin guy, follow him on Tumblr n twitter.

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome! Some amazing stop motion work there, very inspiring. Thanks for posting (and also for telling me to watch it bigger).

    ReplyDelete