Thursday, March 11, 2010

The single most AWESOME of all time

Several months ago I wrote somethin up for a super talented girl my friend KISSY mentioned on the book.
She makes the coolest f•ckin nerd pillows you've ever seen! I've since met and spoken to Victoria Germ many, many times and I gotta tell ya...not only is she talented but f•ckin cool as all get out!
She told me that she was sending me a surprise...and as you can see by the above picture boy HOWDY was I surprised!! ALL by hand, she crafted an Admiral Ackbar it's a trap piller...NOW LOOK AT IT CLOSELY! All the oranges spell "It's a TRAP!"
This surprise has left me super teary eyed and overwhelmed with the joy!! Go buy her stuff...she does custom orders too!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

VICTORIA THE GERM AWKWARDLY CUTE STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment