Friday, October 9, 2009

Meat is animal flesh that is used as food...or the MIGHTY MEATSCAPE.




Now...this shit is blowing my fucking mindmeat and making my salami break outta it's casing! At first glance you may think these are fucking photoshop or some other type of bullshit...AKA Corel Draw or Quark Express images. How-fucking-ever...these are actual photographs of meat landscapes created by photographer Carl Warner! This shit is fucking meat-sane!! Just look at the meatails and the attention to salami that goes into making one of these photos. Carl, if Slave Leia hadn't just called and asked to marry me...you'd be my gal!!


Above is a pic of Carl hard at work. Seriously MEATASTIC!!

Original post found via Moillusions And...brought to my attention via that badazz Stick66!

No comments:

Post a Comment